- June 7, 2017 Medicines Without Borders for Bulgarian Patients
- February 14, 2017 New Hope for Australian patients during Ovarian Cancer Awareness month
- November 23, 2016 A new 'Dallas Buyers Club' for Australia?
- September 29, 2016 Krebs kennt kein Vaterland: Launch von TheSocialMedwork in Deutschland
- September 7, 2016 Aussies don’t need to wait any longer – FDA approved medicines will save Australian lives
Media kit coming soon
“Sjaak has been a medicines access pioneer for several years. He is one of the few that realise how medical innovation is growing exponentially, at a rate faster than ever before – yet what we currently provide for patients is an embarrassingly, frighteningly small fraction of this. He realises that our system is broken in many ways, and this ‘hidden war’ must be ended in order to save the millions of lives that are being neglected unnecessarily.
Sjaak has not just a powerful message, but a vital one. Fortunately he is well able to share his story through a strong stage presence. He is an effective communicator whether one-to-one or to a large crowd; I have had the pleasure of hosting him myself in front of more than 1000 healthcare executives at a global summit. I pray that other event organisers may also give him a platform in order that more of us can listen to his impactful vision and insights.”
– Paul Simms, CEO, Eye for Pharma.