Rheumatology is the branch of medicine that deals with rheumatic diseases.
What are rheumatic diseases?
Rheumatic diseases affect the joints, connective tissues and muscles. There are over 100 different rheumatic diseases, with symptoms that range from inflammation to loss of function of the affected body part. Well-known rheumatic diseases include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, infectious arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, fibromyalgia and scleroderma.
Which medicines do we provide for rheumatic diseases?
Browse medicines that have been approved for specific rheumatic diseases by clicking on a specific disease. If a medicine has been approved by at least one reputable medical authority in the world and is not available in your country, you may be able to purchase it via our service; we may be able to source and deliver it to you if you can provide a prescription from your doctor.
- Rinvoq (upadacitinib)Rheumatoid Arthritis€1,696.50
- Jyseleca (filgotinib)Rheumatoid Arthritis€1,513.73
- Olumiant (baricitinib)Rheumatoid Arthritis€1,306.70
- Stelara (ustekinumab)€16,833.70
- Truxima (rituximab)Leukemia, Lymphoma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Granulomatosis , Polyangiitis€762.00
- Kevzara (sarilumab)Rheumatoid Arthritis€1,631.50
- Taltz (ixekizumab)Psoriasis€3,109.60
- Tymlos (abaloparatide)Osteoporosis€2,990.00
- Xeljanz (tofacitinib)Rheumatoid Arthritis€1,135.16