What are neurological disorders?
Neurological diseasorders affect the central and peripheral nervous system. This includes the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscles. Because these control all of the workings of the human body, symptoms are very visible and directly affect one's quality of life. Problems with movement, walking, speech, swallowing, breathing, or learning are common with these diseases. Additional issues include changes in memory, senses or mood. The causes can be diverse and include genetic abnormalities, bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections.
What medicines are there for neurological disorders?
Browse medicines that have been approved for specific neurological disorders by clicking on a specific disease. If a medicine has been approved by at least one reputable medical authority in the world is not available in your country, you may be able to purchase it via our service; we may be able to source and deliver it to you if you can provide a prescription from your doctor.
- Tiglutik (riluzole)Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Tudcabil (tauroursodeoxycholic acid)Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)€22.38
- Edaravone (edaravone)Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Cerebral Infarction€420.00
- Glentek/Riluzol (riluzole)Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)€166.00
- Rilutek (riluzole)Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)€230.00
- Radicut/Radicava (edaravone)Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Cerebral Infarction€992.00