Infectiology is a medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis, control, and treatment of infectious diseases.
What are infectious diseases?
Infectious diseases are caused directly by organisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites or fungi. These diseases can be spread directly or indirectly from one person to another, or from animals to humans. Each disease has its own set of symptoms and you should consult your doctor as these diseases can be dangerous if left untreated.
What medicines are there for infectious diseases?
Browse the medicines that have been approved for specific infectious diseases by clicking on a specific disease. If a medicine has been approved by at least one reputable medical authority in the world is not available in your country, you may be able to purchase it via our service; we may be able to source and deliver it to you if you can provide a prescription from your doctor.
- Rukobia (fostemsavir)HIV/AIDS€9,214.32
- Veklury (remdesivir)COVID-19
- Tamiflu (oseltamivir)Influenza
- Azithromycin/Teva (azithromycin)Influenza
- Xofluza (baloxavir marboxil)Influenza€405.00
- Olumiant (baricitinib)Rheumatoid Arthritis€1,306.70
- Descovy (emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide)HIV/AIDS€564.54
- Truvada (emtricitabine / tenofovir disoproxil)HIV/AIDS€206.14