Oncology access options
What is cancer?
Cancer is a group of related diseases that result from the uncontrolled growth of cells. These cells accumulate and form a mass called a tumour. Tumours can be made of benign cells (non-cancerous tumour) or malignant cells (cancerous). These tumours can grow, disrupting the body's normal functioning. Cancerous cells often leave the tumour and travel through the blood and lymphatic system to other parts of the body where they start reproducing and create new tumours. This spread of cancerous cells is called metastatic spread or metastasis.
Globally, the WHO reckons that 'cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, and was responsible for 8.8 million deaths in 2015. Globally, nearly 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer.' Most treatments for cancer are not outright cures, but research continues as a priority and new medicines are released regularly.
What medicines are there for cancer?
Browse medicines that have been approved for a specific type cancer by clicking on the specific cancer name. If a medicine has been approved by at least one reputable medical authority in the world and is not available in your country, you may be able to purchase it via our service; we may be able to source and deliver it to you if you can provide a prescription from your doctor.
- Tivdak (tisotumab vedotin-tftv)Gynaecological Cancer, Solid Tumor
- Daurismo (glasdegib)Leukemia
- Xospata (gilteritinib)Leukemia
- Exkivity (mobocertinib)Lung Cancer
- Welireg (belzutifan)Kidney Cancer
- Rylaze (asparaginase erwinia chrysanthemi (recombinant)-rywn)Leukemia, Lymphoma
- Truseltiq (infigratinib)Bile Duct Cancer
- Rybrevant (amivantamab-vmjw)Lung Cancer€7,507.36
- Lumakras (sotorasib)Lung Cancer€33,933.51
- Inlyta (axitinib)Kidney Cancer€839.80
- Jemperli (dostarlimab)Gynaecological Cancer, Solid Tumor€19,355.72
- Zynlonta (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl)Lymphoma€27,746.55