Digital Analytics Specialist
Join a dynamic, multicultural and mission-driven healthcare startup, located in the heart of Amsterdam, on one of Amsterdam’s most beautiful canals.
Who we are
We are a dynamic, multicultural and mission-driven healthcare startup, located in the heart of Amsterdam on the beautiful Herengracht.
TheSocialMedwork is a disruptive social enterprise that helps patients gain access to the latest medicines for oncological and neurological disease that have been approved in another country but are not yet available in their own. Patients find these medicines via our online platform and contact us to organise the purchase, importing and shipping with the help of our expert team of medical doctors, scientists and more.
Who you are
Our ideal Digital Analytics Specialist simply loves to find the answers in the data, always trying to dig deeper to find key insights. You are annoyed when you find something that is not being measured, and then you find a way to measure it. You are an expert in analytics and measurement best practices, as well as A/B testing methodologies, and get excited when explaining them to someone else. You are familiar with the most common attribution models, but you have a favourite, and maybe have a custom one of your own. You also love the challenge of connecting data from different places together to get true end-to-end measurements. You are also a builder, someone who sees what the future state of our measurement and analytics could be, and is excited to be the one to create it.
You like the idea of working at an innovative healthcare startup, in a small but fast growing team of people who love what they do. You speak English fluently, and preferably another language too.
- Job Title: Digital Analytics Specialist
- Department: Marketing and Communications
- Location: Amsterdam
- Position: Full time (40 hrs/week)
- Date: ASAP
- Report to: Head of Marketing and Technology
As our Digital Analytics Specialist you will be responsible for all of the reporting and analysis of our digital efforts, ultimately delivering the insights that will allow us to find and support more patients. This will begin with an audit of our current analytics structure to help us to improve the quality and relevance of the data we are collecting. On an ongoing basis you will be responsible for continuous reporting on performance and delivering key insights around our wide variety of digital efforts. You will also be responsible for continuing to help us improve our reporting and analytics capabilities, as well as making sure we are using the best platforms and strategies to deliver the insights needed to improve our business. You will also play a key role in helping to improve our A/B testing capabilities, ensuring we are making the best data-driven decisions possible.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context and how we can use the data we have to help more patients
- Learn and understand how TheSocialMedwork works and the data that is important to us to move our business forward
- Centralise and standardise digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement, as well as proactively improve our capabilities in the future
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Develop insights based dashboards to aid in rapid decision making
- At least 3+ years of experience in digital analytics, business intelligence
- At least 3+ years of experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, display, social, native/contextual, video and email
- Direct experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Experience working with Google Adwords and other paid advertising platforms
- Direct experience in tag management, including customising tag implementations
- Direct experience working within a CMS and the ability to create and implement page level event tracking and other code based tracking events
- Previous start-up experience a plus
- Fluent in English
- Work permit in the Netherlands
- Ideally living in Amsterdam as we cannot provide relocation
What's waiting for you
- Opportunity to make your work count and grow in a world-first startup
- A dedicated team of professionals from 16 countries who enjoy life and help others enjoy theirs
- Chance to actively shape our future and make it real
- Dedicated personal development
- 25 days holidays per year
- Great work environment in the heart of the historic canal district
- Flexible working hours from 7:30/9:30 am to 4:30/7:00 pm
To apply please send a motivational letter and your CV to Brendan Jackson at [email protected] with the subject 'Digital Analytics Specialist'.